My Girls

Abigail and Grace are the funniest, craziest, most beautiful, happiest girls I've ever met. I love to be around them because they brighten my life. Today I was walking to their home and Abby was lagging behind-as usual-and she was chanting "I do it, I do it." And I turned around and I looked at her. Then I realized that if I had the amount of perseverance Abby had acquired, I would be a much better human. I watched her stumble with grace-not the child, I'm using the noun-and I wished that I could freeze the picture and examine every little bit of the scene. From the soles of Abby's shoes that every piece of the sidewalk hit, to the speckles of color in her eyes, it was memorable. Then I watched them take a bath and I remembered having to hold them so they didn't slip because they couldn't keep their head above their body. And then we spent time in the living room, and I saw that they really love each other. And I love them. Shout out to my girls! <3

1 comments:

Kristen said...

We are lucky people to know them. That's for darn sure.

Post a Comment